Aaaargh - V4 to G2F converted stuff suddenly have errors - no C8.5 update

I have not had any recent updates to Carrara (haven't uninstalled and reinstalled,addd fresh copies of plugins, etc.), but all of a sudden I am having trouble with some content that I converted quite a while ago.  At one point, I went through my V4 and M4 content, loaded in Studio, fit to G2F and G2M respectively, and saved out as duf files.  I have been susccessfully using the results within Carrara for a couple of years, first loading G2F or G2M in Carrara, then loading the converted item's duf file, then using "fit to" within Carrara.  Recently, I seem to have an increase in errors during the "fit to" morph projection process.

In the attached, I got the error when trying to apply my converted Winter Follies jacket for V4 from 'rosity.  Thoughts?

aaaargh.JPG
1868 x 1007 - 191K

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

not used to seeing errors with the G2s >.<

mebbe, are new morphs installed for the g2s? 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited March 2018

Thanks for the suggestions.

Whatever it is, it happens with Winter Follies even if I start a fresh Studio scene, load G2F, load fresh winter follies tems and convert each anew in Studio, and save everything out as a fresh scene subset.  Loading the scene subset in carrara gets the error again.

aaargh 2.JPG
    1502 x 847 - 118K
    Post edited by Diomede on

And just to make sure - I checked loading the Renderosity Winter Follies outfit for V4 directly in Carrara.  Loads fine.

aaaargh 3.JPG
    1708 x 1007 - 189K

angelcooldevil  how's that outfit work fitted to g2m?

Not sure about G2M, but the V4 to G8M clone works.  Unfortunately, I'm trying to get it to G2F in Carrara.  But here you go for G8M in Studio.  winkdevil

aaargh 4.JPG
    1364 x 825 - 160K

thanks!! made my day with that heart  boring day at the dayjob here.

Cheers.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Did you try using the Blended Weight conversion as for G3/G8 to see if that makes a difference ?