Football? Football. Football!

I like Football so I want realistic football stuff for Genesis 8!  Yeah!  Yay!  Go Team Go! type stuff too.  

I typed out a whole thing and lost it, but basically not just for the game but for the fans too.   Anything football related would be fun!

Comments

• American football, I assume, not what the rest of the world means (which you cal Soccer).

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited March 2018

There are the Genesis American football uniforms which work quite well on later generations, the add-on textures for that model set, there is the K4 Peewee league style American football uniforms. There is also the Toon Generations (1st version) Touchdown product which is supposed to have fits for the Toon Generations 2 products crerated for Genesis 3.

The football field I only know of the toon-ish Toon Generation Touchdown product which has actually a nice field that is easily improved in realism by adding various choices of grass / lawn products and replacing some shader materials with newer iRay versions of shader.

And for cheerleaders there is a combination cheerleader / lockerrom / poses product made for Genesis 8 Female. No male cheerleader outfits but they are pretty easy to make using regular slacks, sweater or shirt, and a megaphone.  

Cheerleaders being cherrleaders there are multiple versions of female cheerleading outfits. I prefer the Genesis 2 Female version personally.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

I expect there will be a fair bit of interest in football in a few months (proper football, not American 'soccer') what with the World Cup being later this year. Authentic products - as far as us England supporters are concerned at least - might include expression sets featuring 'disbelief', 'despair', 'resignation' and 'the manager is a muppet', plus pose sets depicting fans dejectedly taking their flags down as others rummage through bargain bins to stock up for next time round while everything is reduced to 10p. Environment designers needn't just think of the pitch - that television sports studio is essential for yet another post-mortem of our most recent triumph. After all, it was only fifty-two years ago.

And yes, as usual, I am excited and looking forward to it all the same. Excitement must be at fever pitch in countries where the national team actually stands a chance of winning anything :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I won 1000 CHF once on the World Cup Pool of I think it was for the 2006 WC and had never watched a game of football in my life. That was fun. Of course, like my winning the 1983 NCAA Basketball pool of NC State I don't expect to repeat another pool pick accomplishment, no matter the sport or my ignorance of how the sport is played.