Why no Easypose Tail in the shop for G8M

He needs it. G8F too.

Comments

• EtriganEtrigan Posts: 603

I believe the last "Easypose" was for Genesis 1, as it was backward compatible to M/V4. It was designed for the Poser technology and I don't think it works with the current meshes. 

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

There is one for G3M and G3F at the "other" store, same creator. :)

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,705
    edited April 2018

There is one over on Renderosity by Oskarsson called Easy Pose Tail for Genesis 3 Males. You may be able to use it on G8 by loading it into a scene without the figure selected, and changing the Scene Identification to G8M and then fitting it to him.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
    edited April 2018

Good thinking! I will have to try that! Thanks, Zom! :)

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Keep in mind that things like tails might be in the same category as many of the wings sets in the store — there's no such thing as a tail "for G8M" or whoever, there's just a tail object that you load, and it gets parented to your figure's hip. The only exception to this would be tail geografts, where one end of the tail mesh replaces part of the figure's hip mesh. The store page ought to say whether the tail (or other anatomical add-ons) are geografts or not.

I did it, but the skin tone does NOT match at all. I will need to play with it but it really works well. Thanks, Zom! I saved it as it's own asset for G8M. :)

• RKane_1 said:

I did it, but the skin tone does NOT match at all. I will need to play with it but it really works well. Thanks, Zom! I saved it as it's own asset for G8M. :)

yes Glad to help!