Subcriptions for new Products

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In the past store I've got always an email, when a new product hit the store. This was a very good feature, but currently I get only the weekly newsletter and the PC newsletter. How can I get immedailty informations about new release again?

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,058
    edited December 1969

I do not think that has been implemented yet but I hope they are working on it.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    ... This is...unofficial. If you use an RSS feed reader, subscribe to:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rss/catalog/new/store_id/1

It's kind of awesome. It's a feature of Magento, apparently. I've been considering building a web app that uses this information, and another RSS feed that they provide, to send myself a once daily email of new stuff and stuff whose sale price has changed. Because I can do that with the data they provide. It wouldn't be real-time, but it's still very, very sweet.

-- Morgan

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    ... This is...unofficial. If you use an RSS feed reader, subscribe to:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rss/catalog/new/store_id/1

It's kind of awesome. It's a feature of Magento, apparently. I've been considering building a web app that uses this information, and another RSS feed that they provide, to send myself a once daily email of new stuff and stuff whose sale price has changed. Because I can do that with the data they provide. It wouldn't be real-time, but it's still very, very sweet.

-- Morgan

If you do create this app I'm sure there would be interest from others around here. I know I'd love to get an update on prices since its almost impossible to see whats on special and whats not right now. The "Promotions" tab is full of full price items, and doesn't include everything that is on special.