Morphing Genesis 8 to particular size

I would like to see a way to morph Genesis 8 body shape to particular sizes.  I am writing a story where the Point of View Character is very concerned about body sizes.  For example one character is described as size 0 but has bra cup size C or D.  Are there any way to make a character body shape like that?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

there are many morphs in the store that can do that and more, you just need to play with them till you get the desired shape you want. Now to get it to a specific size 0 and a C or D cup, I haven't seen anything that gives you that specific size, maybe measure metrics https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

Yeah Measure Metrics is the best way to be able to set up the morphs correctly, but you have to know what actual measurements the character should be, not just clothing size and cup size.

• I would like to see a way to morph Genesis 8 body shape to particular sizes.  I am writing a story where the Point of View Character is very concerned about body sizes.  For example one character is described as size 0 but has bra cup size C or D.  Are there any way to make a character body shape like that?

I love and use Measure Metrics / Figure Metrics all the time.  I absolutely agree that it would be great to have the option to use cup sizes as an additional morph target.  You can approximate the cup / breast shape with morphs BEFORE inputing the measurements in Figure Metrics and you will get close to the shape you want on the resized model.  However, I don't know of any morph set that specifically shapes the breast to A,B,C,D etc.  The added Figure Metrics morph would have to be the Band Size (the chest circumference at the base of the breasts).  If you have the band size and bust size, you can calculate the cup size via the difference in inches.  I think a 1" difference is an A Cup, a 2" is a B cup...etc.  The issue of course for Daz, is how this affects the shape of the breast....because, a D breast morphed to A size won't look right.  D breasts are heavy with a lot of under breast weight, while As have very little.  So, if you can use morphs to get the shape right first, you could get the sizing accurate by having the additional Band size morph.  I'm sure there must be a way to incorporate close to accurate shaping morphs into Figure Metrics as a "style selection" (probably a checkbox so the script knows which morph to apply when resizing).  Otherwise, the Band morph should be fairly simple to approximate by using already existing chest scaling and applying the Measure Metrics conversion scale.

The rest of Figure Metrics works very well.  You still have to tweak things for the shape you are trying to get because let's face it, not everyone has the legs of a supermodel, or standard hips, or long fingers....etc.  But, it does help alot if you want to get close to a specific size.