How to make seperate puzzle pieces to piece together

2»

Comments

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136

Selina, thank you for your kind words.  I log the time the modelling of each piece takes - if I don't have some kind of goal I know otherwise I'd fall into the pandora's box of googling and wikipedia and end up reading about sponges or some other random thing that got my attention.  The bus, for example, was three weeks work.  The fate of the bell pull I was not aware of.  For the bus I worked from a series of references culled off google images.  So it combines elements from several versions.

Flash, though I could draw, as soon as I got my hands on 3D software, I was hooked.  But then again, I'd always been facinated by the possibilites of 3D stuff - lenticualr images, holograms, flight simulators.  So you know, I suppose it made sense to travel down this road.  If you don't sit down at your PC and find yourself itching to get back to fiddling around with your latest model - that's perhaps not a good sign?

• Retro LadRetro Lad Posts: 471

David wrote,

If you don't sit down at your PC and find yourself itching to get back to fiddling around with your latest model - that's perhaps not a good sign?

We all age differently and when I turned 60 the "itching to get back to fiddling around ...." with anything began to fade. The itch of, and for life, is fading and everything is slowly becoming a burden, even CG graphics to an extent. I remember having that itch bigtime when I made my older Bryce images, and I would stay up late working on them with headpnones on listening to Beethoven symphonies, or even Bruckner at times, etc

I hope that this loss of the zest and of the itch for life is just a passing stage due to my sadness over entering my senoir years.