Skins

I would love to see add-on packs for just skins. I tend to swap skins from one character to another, but I would love to see some skins sold separately for, say, G8M and G8F that don't come on a character, just a collection of skins. Not fantasy or creature skins, but just human skins in different shades and characteristics such as freckles, wrinkles, regular skin imperfections. The skin can make all the difference in a character. I remember in the old days, back before Genesis, people made skins for the early Poser characters that they shared with others. I'd love to see something like this for DAZ Studio characrers. I would certainly buy something like this.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Skin builder from Zevo does most of that. Even though it is for G3, you can use the created skins on G8 also. A G8 version should be out soon. You can't share anything though, for personal and commercial use only

https://www.daz3d.com/skin-builder-3-for-genesis-3-female-s

• Yep, plenty of skin packages and tools in the store. Just do a search.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,612

In all honesty, I can't imagine just making a skin and not including a morph with it to create a more well rounded product. I don't want to use someone else's morphs to show off my product.... and it just seems to be more straight forward to include everything. I know that people break up the set all the time, and I'm fine with that.