G8 Version of a supersuit

I want a G8 version of a supersuit so I do not have have to convert a supersuit from previous generation.  Also so that it will have a lot of options and textures that can be used for G8?

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

What was it about the previous supersuits that you found most helpful, Miss Bad Wolf? :)

I want a G8 version of a supersuit so I do not have have to convert a supersuit from previous generation.  Also so that it will have a lot of options and textures that can be used for G8?

I agree! I would love to see one too. I have no idea why DAZ pays so much attention to sci-fi, fantasy, and goth stuff but none to the super-hero genra for G8. :(

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I mix superhero and heroine with science fiction and also urban fantasy.

I am typing on my phone which is not easy in a moving vehicle.  Of course I am not driving but am a passenger.

• Leo LeeLeo Lee Posts: 187

I used the G3 Super Bodysuit with my G8 superhero poses and it fits very well.

https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-poses-for-genesis-8-male

https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-poses-for-genesis-8-female

Maybe some more new textures would be great.

Not a HUGE fan of the latest one as I felt the geo grafted collars and such, while innovative, were confusing in thneir direction and layout. If something like that with a bucnh of prefabbed collares were done, it may be cool. I always wondered why someone didn't make a cowl and then goeo-graft a cape onto it.

• SnowPheonixSnowPheonix Posts: 896
    RKane_1 said:

A lot of us have been suggesting a new version of the supersuite.. I just recently suggested in a new version they take advantage of Iray and have emissive textures too.. The number of updates that are possible would drive a lot of sales.. :)

Like I said before, I think If DAZ explored having a themed set like they do for a new figure, they would have PLENTY of customers. Like one person comes up with a base suit and then a number of people come up with their variations, textures, mrophs for it and it is sold as a Pro Bundle, Starter Bundle and base set.

I would LOVE to see a new series of dfroce capes.