Best female (and maybe also male) morphs for face and body

I want to be able to create almost any character I want, and even be able to recreate real people (like family and friends) in DAZ Studio.

So I want to make sure I buy the best bundle for this to be achieved. I've seen two options:

The Daz Originals Female Morphs for face and body, and the face and body morphs done by Zev0 and Dogz.

Which of these two are the better ones? Or, should I buy another one that is none of these?

Comments

• All of the above, since the more options you have, the closer you can get.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    All of the above, since the more options you have, the closer you can get.

Agreed, the more the better as each set brings different things to the mix.

If you want to create real people, and have access to HD images of their face, get facegen

or better yet, invest in Zbrush and learn to create your own morphs.

• All of the above, since the more options you have, the closer you can get.

I don't have that much money, I have to choose.

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    All of the above, since the more options you have, the closer you can get.

I don't have that much money, I have to choose.

Well I would start with the DAZ ones, as they give you a good start. Then the ZV0 ones, they are great. And later on Dogz. There are also some good sets over at Rendo, but with those four, you have a great set of different options. I would also suggest the Measure Metrics, especially if you want to do recreations of real people. It will help you as close as you can. Pitty you still can enter only 4 of the measurements, not like in Make human, where you can create a whole figure with tons of measurements. But it's a start. I sometimes create the model in make human and import it as 3d reference. So i can narrow my morphs down. And sometimes, too many options are not that easy to handle, some morphs tend to "overdue" things or when you mix n match, they start looking unreal. So it's a lot of experimenting! Good luck, but it's fun!