Reveal Clothing Morph Suggestion for Artists - Value Added for Consumer

I appreciate the extra morphs that some artists have gone to create the partial naked look such as the breast reveal morphs. I think it gives good value added for the customer and puts the artists ahead of the competition. As a consumer, I would buy clothing assets that have these morphs above those that don't. I hope going forward more artists will incorporate more morphs in their clothing that allow for the partial naked look. 

In addition to the breast reveal morphs it would be nice to have a skirt/dress morph that pulls the dress up to the waist or even up and above the breasts. Similarly some longer shirt clothing items could have a morph that pulls the shirt up and above the breasts but still is on, revealing either the breast/bra. These extra added morphs would allow the consumers to have extra versatility to creating their scenes with the artists products. Such as bedroom scenes and changing scenes would greatly benefit from these extra morphs embedded in the clohting. 

Some examples that I found existing in the store that may be a good inspiration for these morphs going forward:

https://www.daz3d.com/i13-stylish-dress-for-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/i13-librarian-outfit-for-the-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/sexy-kimono-for-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/sexy-cheongsam-for-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/rianna-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/little-secret-iii-for-genesis-3-female-s

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

You can always work with Fit Control.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    edited April 2018

Description seems to imply that it only is intended to work with underwear, which makes it helpful, but not really a solution if one wants to use it with other pieces of clothing.

For me, these different types of "undress" morphs - or just morphs that allow different states for clothes, like a jacket, that can be used opened or buttoned close - are quite important when choosing what to buy.

As a workaround, if the clothes work good with dForce, one can often use that to put some undressing form unto that clothes, by "pushing them up, down or around" using primitives.

Post edited by maikdecker on
  • I have used Fit control's underwear undress morphs on normal clothing and, depending on the product, it does work but does not usually work well most of the time.  Works fairly well on underwear..  Out Of Touch, i13, & The3DWizard among others have some clothing with at least parttial undress morphs.  Sickleyield ahs a few products htat arte dForce with nice undress morphs (mostly fantasy/historical stuff).  There are a few vendors on the other site (not the naughty one) that have full undress morphs and even hanging morphs and hanger props to hang up or drape clothing over chairs or tables.  Since I tend to do pinup type art that can not be posted here, I tend to seek out the vendors who provide undress morphs and only buy clothing products that do have undressign morphs. as I still have trouble truying to use dformers and still can't get a handle on dForce (having a puny 4GB video card doesn;'t help either).  Hope this helps

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Description seems to imply that it only is intended to work with underwear, which makes it helpful, but not really a solution if one wants to use it with other pieces of clothing.

For me, these different types of "undress" morphs - or just morphs that allow different states for clothes, like a jacket, that can be used opened or buttoned close - are quite important when choosing what to buy.

As a workaround, if the clothes work good with dForce, one can often use that to put some undressing form unto that clothes, by "pushing them up, down or around" using primitives.

The product tranfers morphs to any of clothing, not just with underwear; when used with dforce that should help with draping. 

• Yup, Fit Control works nicely with all sorts of stuff.  But for me at least, pants and undies on it only seem to work right with standing up poses.  oO

Thanks for the info about Fit Control which now has a place in my wishlist.

Nonetheless having options like the ones offered by Sparkman at Rendo (different states of undress with the poses to go with it plus hanger morphs and/or morphs for the clothes to be laying around) really make me wish some more PAs here would do something like that, too.

A lot of the clothing here is great from the artistically pov and looks really nice, but they often lack "simple" options, like unbuttoning something - be it a shirt or a jacket - which can't be simulated by using Fit Control or dForce. Might be only me, but I would rather have more options like that instead of having clothes with intricate details, that only really work in very simple situations and logically couldn't even be put on, due to missing buttons/zips/etc.

• Thanks for the info about Fit Control which now has a place in my wishlist.

Nonetheless having options like the ones offered by Sparkman at Rendo (different states of undress with the poses to go with it plus hanger morphs and/or morphs for the clothes to be laying around) really make me wish some more PAs here would do something like that, too.

A lot of the clothing here is great from the artistically pov and looks really nice, but they often lack "simple" options, like unbuttoning something - be it a shirt or a jacket - which can't be simulated by using Fit Control or dForce. Might be only me, but I would rather have more options like that instead of having clothes with intricate details, that only really work in very simple situations and logically couldn't even be put on, due to missing buttons/zips/etc.

Nirvy has some neat morphs too.  And they are both conforming and dForce capable.

• Trash PandaTrash Panda Posts: 111

I have a question about the dforce. You would still need the morphs to make the clothing go to the right position to apply the dfroce to make it look more realistic?

I have a question about the dforce. You would still need the morphs to make the clothing go to the right position to apply the dfroce to make it look more realistic?

Depends on the pose you want the figure to have.

Right now, most "dForce ready" clothing is of quite simple style. And most works good with more common positions for the figure wearing it. The more contorted the position you want to achieve is, the less likely dForce will give you a good result without any morphs to give it a small push in the right direction.

Usually PA seem to see no need to add morphs to "dForce ready" clothes, because they probably seem to think that dForce is The Solution, which it isn't. It's a very powerfull tool, but there are still many, many, MANY restrictions.

Fun fact: you sometimes achieve better results with old clothes that aren't supposed to be "dForce ready" but have many morphs, which help to put the clothes into a position from which it can be dForced into how you want it to look.

• Trash PandaTrash Panda Posts: 111

I got a chance to try out the Fit Control morphs, they work in a general sense to get most things done, but there are certain things that I noticed that it doesn't work so well in. Would be excellent if more undress morphs are incorporated into the new clothings.