Nipple morphs?

leoxjbleoxjb Posts: 9
edited April 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi, first post! haha does anyone know of any morphs to get big chunky nipples? Like an extreme diamiter morph? also a morph for chest definition like in the real life photo? Thank you!

(Image removed for nudity. Please review guidelines for https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279/acceptable-ways-of-handling-nudity#latest​ ~Mod)

25781bfc_52b7_493d_a30d_48fccbace517_by_majumiman-dc7yoks.jpg
415 x 411 - 67K
Post edited by leoxjb on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Zevos breast control can help with that https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-genesis-8-female-s

• leoxjbleoxjb Posts: 9

Thank you!!

• Over on the other, other sight (NSFW) that we won't mention here, a certain vendor has a geograft prop that you might be looking for to create the items you are wanting to create.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Over on the other, other sight (NSFW) that we won't mention here, a certain vendor has a geograft prop that you might be looking for to create the items you are wanting to create.

You can mention renderotica, just not post a link to it.

• leoxjbleoxjb Posts: 9
    edited April 2018

Over on the other, other sight (NSFW) that we won't mention here, a certain vendor has a geograft prop that you might be looking for to create the items you are wanting to create.

Is it a specific product your referring to????????? I’m a noob so if you could give me a hint to the title I would really appreciate, im new to all this Hahha, I just need super chunky nips!!

Post edited by leoxjb on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2018

As the site they are talking about is very much NSFW  and we do not allow links or detailed discussion about it because what they carry is, in the main, unsutable for discussion on the Daz forums.    I suggest that you go to that other site and ask there.   Thank You.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MescalinoMescalino Posts: 436

The website they mean is renderotica. (seen it mentioned on other topics as well) Note that the site only focuses on the erotic side of rendering so as stated very much not suitable for work.

As for the name of the product, cant help you there as im at work ;)

• billyben_0077a25354billyben_0077a25354 Posts: 771
    edited April 2018

The name of the products is "Headlights" and is availble for both G3 & G8 females.  I will not go into any more detail other than to say they do work with SOTO's (Hellboy in the DS store) Genesis 3 & Genesis 8 Breast Utilities sold in the DAZ store.  You need to go to renderotica.  I would NOT go there from a work computer as the main page and all other pages are defiantely NOT work safe.

Post edited by billyben_0077a25354 on