Calling Lady Littlefox (Product Request)

I love your Kinley dForce hair.  Any chance of a single ponytail hair for Genesis 3 & 8 any time soon?  Do you have plans to make any other dForce hair products?  I have had little success using Dforce Master for hair by EcVh0 (I can't weight map hair very well) and would perfer to purchase dForce ready hair products.

Thanks,

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I second many more dforce hair products from LL

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

The more dForce hair the better :) Especially Pony tails, braids, twintails (pigtails).... but long hair in general.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

The more dForce hair the better :) Especially Pony tails, braids, twintails (pigtails).... but long hair in general.

+1

• *chuckles* Yes actually, though I'm fighting with an outfit at the moment but yep, I'm fascinated by dforce ;)

*chuckles* Yes actually, though I'm fighting with an outfit at the moment but yep, I'm fascinated by dforce ;)

Since you are here, don't suppose you could adjust the weight maps for the Kinley hair so that they go higher up on the bangs? As it is they only really affect the lower parts and for extreme head angles the bangs don't move much. I tried myself, but I kept painting the other parts of the hair and found no way to exclude them during the painting process. Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

• Problem is if the bangs move too much on the top, they'll reveal the roots... which aren't as attractive.  If you want to try it though, try this..go to the geometry tool and under surfaces, click the plus beside the bang portions.  Then when you go back to the weight painting, you can turn on respect selection or you can right click, go down to weight map edit I believe, and choose attenuation... set that to 120%ish...and maybe smooth once.

Problem is if the bangs move too much on the top, they'll reveal the roots... which aren't as attractive.  If you want to try it though, try this..go to the geometry tool and under surfaces, click the plus beside the bang portions.  Then when you go back to the weight painting, you can turn on respect selection or you can right click, go down to weight map edit I believe, and choose attenuation... set that to 120%ish...and maybe smooth once.

Awesome, will try that out. Thanks for the great products!!