Just a quick render of a space scene

edited December 1969 in Art Studio

This is just a quick render that I put together. Nothing special, but it came out better than I was expecting and I wanted to share it.

Most of the content is straight out of the daz3d.com store, while the background image is a public domain telescope shot from NASA.

This is a composite of the background, a fairly grainy render from Lux (I stopped it early too early) and the DAZ render. I'm using the DAZ render to "tone down" the Lux render as it was far too bright, but it had some good detail in it.

sf1-aa-small.jpg
1600 x 1760 - 598K

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

granthes said:
    This is just a quick render that I put together. Nothing special, but it came out better than I was expecting and I wanted to share it.

Most of the content is straight out of the daz3d.com store, while the background image is a public domain telescope shot from NASA.

This is a composite of the background, a fairly grainy render from Lux (I stopped it early too early) and the DAZ render. I'm using the DAZ render to "tone down" the Lux render as it was far too bright, but it had some good detail in it.

neato - keep it up

• RaagesRaages Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Very nice. Especially when you click to the larger picture. I noticed that the eyes of the girl on the left are not in line with the ones of the other characters. But it could be done on purpose. :-)

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

granthes said:
    I'm using the DAZ render to "tone down" the Lux render as it was far too bright

You can adjust Lux light settings on the fly, without rerendering.
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,457
    edited December 1969

granthes said:
    I'm using the DAZ render to "tone down" the Lux render as it was far too bright

You can adjust Lux light settings on the fly, without rerendering.

I like the expressions, they suggest plenty of character.