Need a Lord Buckethead costume

Do an image search for Lord Buckethead.  A costume for g8m would be megacool.  Sort of a comedic villian character.  Everyone will want this.

lbh.jpg
613 x 664 - 105K

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I can see the hordes now clamoring for such a worthy and popular product. :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    RKane_1 said:

I would hope so since the OP said "Everyone will want this". Personally i would like to see some data on this claim.

RKane_1 said:

I would hope so since the OP said "Everyone will want this". Personally i would like to see some data on this claim.

How could you not see the efficacy of his noble cause, sir? Is it not obvious? :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2018

I question how much the OP knows about Lord buckethead.  Where does he get the idea of him being a comedic villian character. Has he even glanced at the Man's manifesto?  How can anyone call this man a villain.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited April 2018

"To plaque, toothpaste is the villain." - The Tick

For those who cannot look it up on Wikipedia as I did. :)

"Lord Buckethead claims to be an intergalactic space lord. His name and costume are derived from the 1984 cult sci-fi comedy Hyperspace (also known as Gremloids, the name of Lord Buckethead's party) by writer and director Todd Durham. A candidate going by the name of Lord Buckethead has stood for parliament in three United Kingdom general elections, but on every occasion his face was obscured as he was wearing a bucket-like mask on his head. Lord Buckethead's participation in parliamentary elections has been considered typical of a British tradition for "unorthodox candidates" in politics, having been compared to the activities of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party.

In 1987, VIPCO, an indie home video label in the UK, was experiencing some problems. The owner of VIPCO, Mike Lee was running less controversial labels in 1987, so Mike decided to enter the election to get some publicity for one of the films he had at his company. Mike decided to dress up as Lord Buckethead, the villain of Gremloids.

In 1992, VIPCO, which had been revived, had Gremloids on its release slate. Mike Lee decided to join the election as Lord Buckethead again.

The 2017 incarnation of Lord Buckethead was named as Jonathan David Harvey in the returning officer's declaration for the Maidenhead constituency in the 2017 United Kingdom general election.

When asked by CBC Radio interviewer Carol Off if he was the same individual running as Lord Buckethead in each election or "are you like Doctor Who, do you regenerate for each election?", he replied: "I am Buckethead. We are Buckethead. We are Legion. Does that answer your question?""

Post edited by RKane_1 on