Liv Tyler and other Celebs for Penny 8

namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246
edited April 2018 in Product Suggestions

I love Penny 8, a base character for tall, voluptuous beauties. I think characters inspired by Liv Tyler or Kate Winslet would be great add-ons for Penny. Also Lynda Carter or Julie Newmar. 

y001.jpg
583 x 392 - 29K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

It's always better for an artsit creating a character to start with the genesis 8 base and not an addon character. With the base as a starting point, everyone has it as opposed to Penny 8 which a whole lot less do and that would limit your sales. Besides, you can create anything you want from the base, it all depeends on what the creator wants to create.

There is a thread in the commons about celebrity look alikes where you might find one of the morphs you are looking for.

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246

It's always better for an artsit creating a character to start with the genesis 8 base and not an addon character. With the base as a starting point, everyone has it as opposed to Penny 8 which a whole lot less do and that would limit your sales. Besides, you can create anything you want from the base, it all depeends on what the creator wants to create.

There is a thread in the commons about celebrity look alikes where you might find one of the morphs you are looking for.

Oh i see!

I watched that thread before, i have already some Liv's inspired characters, but all those are for V4. I wish a new G8 character. I think Angelina Jollie it's the favorite of artists, she have at least 4 inspired characters for every generation XD

Another way to go is to get facegen in the store. I have played with the demo and it does a great job of creating likenesses from images.

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246

Another way to go is to get facegen in the store. I have played with the demo and it does a great job of creating likenesses from images.

Well, that looks nice but i think always is better an artist work. There's some really impressive look alike works in the store, (Maddelirum, Sangriart, Mihrelle, SAV, or Maelwenn are my favorites :D)

By the way, what's the point then, for a base character? 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

If I wanted a Liv Tyler I'd probably get Celebrity Series 06 from Digital Creations

namtar3d said:

By the way, what's the point then, for a base character? 

As a starting point that everyone has since genesis 8 comes free with Daz Studio. If a vendor used Penny 8 as a starting point, or base, then the only users that could use the vendors character would be the ones that have Penny 8 which a whole lot less do.