Underwear for Bunny Girl

CriosCrios Posts: 2,671

An intimate outfit (bra and panties) for Bunny GirlAn intimate outfit (bra and panties) for Bunny Girl

Download now at Extend3D

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,278

Thank you and got the dress as well. Nice to see this model being supported.

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,671

Thank you very much, is a really cute character, but never seen many aroud.

A technical question: You have fnd difficult to download the pack?

I had no problem with the download, it worked fine.

That particular character is on the old side so that is probablly why you haven't seen much of it. Even so, when I first heard of her and later bought her, I think only somone called Karth made a dress set for christmas for her, found nothing else.

Yes, i've this. I think that my freebiees and this Xmas dress are the only dess for Bunny girl for now.

• KarthKarth Posts: 709

And  now you can download for free over at Content Paradise...i really love this figure :-)

https://www.contentparadise.com/ProductDetails?id=20101

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

I guess those knickers would be called Cottontails cheeky

Karth said:

And  now you can download for free over at Content Paradise...i really love this figure :-)

https://www.contentparadise.com/ProductDetails?id=20101

Thank you for segnalation.

• Still seeking this figure and content paradise is now movinging. *deeply sighs*

I seen this character in my content, here on DAZ. But because i've purchased it on RDNA. Maybe if many of us ask to DAZ, they can release it on DAZ store.

• I just checked my files and other than to say Bunny Girl there is no information on who the creator is, not even a readme. Best guess I can suggest is to ask Traveller, he might know who created the model and maybe they will offer it again.

I've seen in My Products, and there is this phrase:

"Bunny Girl the newest original figure for Poser and Daz Studio. Brought to you by Runtime DNA and Mark "tate" Holmes"

Who is Mark "Tate" Holmes?

• Crios said:

"Bunny Girl the newest original figure for Poser and Daz Studio. Brought to you by Runtime DNA and Mark "tate" Holmes"

Tate was the merchant name, presumably Mark Holmes is his real name.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

I'm not certain that you will succeed, but the best bet is to try and contact the creator (Tate) through HW.

Crios said:

Tate was the merchant name, presumably Mark Holmes is his real name.

Richard, in your opinion, is it possible to ask DAZ to sell this character again? Maybe creating a DAZ version of it?

• Only if it was a buyotu, and I doubt they'd want to get involved in rerigging it. if it still belongs to the maker then almost certainly not, since he isn't a current Daz PA

• If anyone in this community still have that adorable cute Bunny Girl I cannot find her no where. She was taken off  the day I got paid to purchase her from the Daz store. Now I cannot find or to download her any where. I would love to have her with the other amazing characters I have.  Can you help me?

• Mad Mike said:

If anyone in this community still have that adorable cute Bunny Girl I cannot find her no where. She was taken off  the day I got paid to purchase her from the Daz store. Now I cannot find or to download her any where. I would love to have her with the other amazing characters I have.  Can you help me?

Only the original creator (or whoever they sold the rights to, if they dod sell them) may share the content.

edited January 2021

I have that model, let me see if I can find the name of the creator...

Ok was created by Tate who was at Hivewire, which is now closed and may have moved to Renderosity.

He doesn't have a store there but he does have an account if you want to try to get ahold of him.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/artist/tate

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on

I remeber that i've tryed to reach Tate, but i've got no answer

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

Where is bunny girl now?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022
    edited January 2021

Miss Bad Wolf said:

Where is bunny girl now?

AFAIK, she's not available anywhere right now.

Post edited by Leana on

Bunny Girl is desaparecida

• What year did she appear?

edited February 2021

That would have been about 10 years ago I think, not positive. Been on the east coast for just over 6 years and I got it a couple years before that and she had been around for a couple years already I believe

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • I know this is old but I did find a Facebook page and judging by a couple mutual friends we have and the pics on his page I am pretty sure this is Tate or Mark Holmes.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.holmes.146612

Faeryl Womyn said:

That would have been about 10 years ago I think, not positive. Been on the east coast for just over 6 years and I got it a couple years before that and she had been around for a couple years already I believe

Wow Bunny Girl is 10 years old?

• It's only a guess but ya, at least that old

This reminds me, that I too am very old
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,420
    edited February 2021

Crios said:

This reminds me, that I too am very old

I know the feeling... About half a century ago the school year was soooo... long.... And now... You are constantly reminded that something you thought happening just a while ago, happened in fact some 15 years ago... 

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • games from the early gamecube/gba era are just now turning 20 years old. and i remember buying them like it was yesterday