Inject Morphs from eg M4 to M4 clothing within Carrara?

Hya,

Just working with lots of fat characters recently and I noticed that, in many clothes, the FBM dont work.

I can adjust individual bits in the main (eg make chest bigger) but this gives me lots of lumps.

I have been heading off to poser and then using the Copy Morphs command then saving out the new figure then coming back into Carrara.

I know it's probably staring me in the face but can you do this within Carrara...?

If not what other work flows are there - the Poser one is pretty clean and sim[ple and quick

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

I use Morphing Clothes to do this

bought it years ago before I owned DAZ 3 studio advanced which will also inject morphs using morph transfer

Nowadays in DS4 it is under edit transfer active morphs and one can save it now as a duf file instead of using the cr2 exporter as I used to or Collada.

I still use morphing clothes btw

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

For M4, V4 and similar, I use wardrobe wizard for similar workflow.  I save the M4 or V4 char's shape as a FBM.  I then reset wardrobe wizard so the M4 or V4 FBM is included in its morph list.  Then the FBM can be copied to other clothing items for M4 or V4, or to new custom meshes for M4 or V4 that are being rigged using wadrobe wizard.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

thank you Wendy et Ted that's very helpful !