1000 x 1500 - 160K
    Muse3.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 192K
    Post edited by Mada on
  • MadaMada Posts: 1,866
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by Mada on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Gorgeous work! :D The Liberte outfit is sitting in my cart as we speak. Once I decide which BOGO items I want to add I'll be "pulling the trigger" and getting it along with the texture addon for it. :)

Thank you :)

Gorgeous work! :D The Liberte outfit is sitting in my cart as we speak. Once I decide which BOGO items I want to add I'll be "pulling the trigger" and getting it along with the texture addon for it. :)

edited May 2018
    DewdropProductSheet.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 284K
    Post edited by Mada on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I think the House Brownie outfit is one of the best outfits you've ever done, male or female ;). LOVE IT :).

Laurie

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I have no idea how I missed the Phoenix outfit that's awesome! 

And I love the hair piece in particular on the Muse dress, head pieces are one of my favorite things lol.

And if I remember correctly I got the Dewdrop dress with the Mike bundle.  That's another super cute outfit

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

They are all great. And, in particular, I am enormously grateful for the period shoes on the House Borwnie and Mother Goose. I've been autofitting the shoes from the Charmed set for something like 7 years now. 

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@IceDragonArt "I have no idea how I missed the Phoenix outfit that's awesome! "

It was in the Aiko 8 Starter Bundle.

AllenArt said:

I think the House Brownie outfit is one of the best outfits you've ever done, male or female ;). LOVE IT :).

Laurie

I had fun with it - not the usual outfit for sure lol - thank you :)

I have no idea how I missed the Phoenix outfit that's awesome! 

And I love the hair piece in particular on the Muse dress, head pieces are one of my favorite things lol.

And if I remember correctly I got the Dewdrop dress with the Mike bundle.  That's another super cute outfit

Thank you - I love hair pieces too, since we do a lot of portrait renders it really adds to the look :)

JOdel said:

They are all great. And, in particular, I am enormously grateful for the period shoes on the House Borwnie and Mother Goose. I've been autofitting the shoes from the Charmed set for something like 7 years now. 

:D They are a bit different from the norm, I would love a pair of Mother Goose shoes for myself lol

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

Mada, I have a general question. Why do Daz Store dForce garments always seem to have Self Collide set to On? It seems like that setting makes things like skirts bunch together along the bottom. I often have to change the setting to Self Collide Off to get a better result. For example, the mother Goose dress just bunched up for me until I turned Self Collide Off. Does Daz require you to set it On?

There is no rule other than it has to work with most poses so lots of testing on our side to get it to a useable stage for you to start off with :) With dForce you really have to experiment with what is going to work best for your specific scene. Some scenes work better with it on, some with it off - 2 things to always play with is Self Collide and turning Bend Stiffness down if you get explosions.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    Mada said:

There is no rule other than it has to work with most poses so lots of testing on our side to get it to a useable stage for you to start off with :) With dForce you really have to experiment with what is going to work best for your specific scene. Some scenes work better with it on, some with it off - 2 things to always play with is Self Collide and turning Bend Stiffness down if you get explosions.

Thank you, Mada.

You're welcome! :)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    fastbike1 said:

@IceDragonArt "I have no idea how I missed the Phoenix outfit that's awesome! "

It was in the Aiko 8 Starter Bundle.

I saw that.  I didn't get Aiko 8 and clearly didn't pay close enough attention to what was in the bundles lol.

edited June 2018
    UrbanBallerina8.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 246K
    UrbanBallerina7.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 252K
    Post edited by Mada on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

Charming update to ballet gear. There've been some nice ones of the classic performance variety over the years, but this is the first I've seen of "street style". 

And, of course moving the shoes from the earlier ones was always going to be a mess. Much better to have new shoes for the new figures.

edited July 2018
    Post edited by Mada on
  • Mada said:

Great set of promos - like one of the witches taking a short-cut through L-space to visit Unseen University.

Discworld witches are the best witches :D Nanny Ogg for the win

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

Is the toad a prop or can he be posed?

Is the toad a prop or can he be posed?

Its a prop :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Toadwich is very cool. I had to have her. Thanks for making the outfit.