Using Genesis Clothing in Fitting Room to Fit to Previous Generation Figures?

HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927
edited July 2013 in Poser Discussion

Using Genesis Clothing in Fitting Room to Fit to Previous Generation Figures?

Hya, just wondered if there was any problem fitting Genesis clothing to other figures in the fitting room?

I don't have any clothes belonging to genesis, and I don't use Genesis.

but I am a DAZ PC member till end of December and
as you may/ may not be aware, often the 1.99 items daz brings out are soley for Genesis

which appear to be useless unless you use Genesis.

So I just wondered if we could use these clothes via the Poser 2014 fitting room?
And if there was a particular work flow I needed?

I guess I need the dson importer for a start?

thanks in advance for any replies

edit: guess I found the answer partial on another site whose name I cannot tell you because I will be....

•To convert
Genesis clothing to other figures, you just need to export the clothing from DAZ Studio as a Poser CR2 file, then convert it normally.
Post edited by Headwax on

Comments

• estheresther Posts: 608
    edited December 1969

yes, it is probably best to use the dson importer so you get all your textures imported nicely.
    I think it should work. haven't tried it myself though . let me k now how it works out please.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927
    edited December 1969

esther said:
    yes, it is probably best to use the dson importer so you get all your textures imported nicely.
    I think it should work. haven't tried it myself though . let me k now how it works out please.

thanks esther, when I get some I'll let you know!
    ironically I was just replying to one of your kind remarks on the poser 2014 forum on another site (one about fighting politicians)

cheers from ere : )

• estheresther Posts: 608
    edited December 1969

and the church. saw it. good luck with all of your projects. keep me posted.