Rendering from different cameras

I'm working on creating a visual catalog of the 30+ hairstyles that I have in my library so I can remember which is which. I have a scene setup with G8 in a pose at the origin and four cameras (Front, Right, Back, Left) positioned around her. I load in a new hair, make some surface adjustments, then render from each of the four camera views. Since each render can take 5-15+ minutes (depending on the hair), it's kind of a pain to sit there and watch the render finish so I know when to switch to the next camera and hit Render again. I was curious if this would be something a script could automate for me?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,179

Yes, you could even set each scene up (with surface adjustment, save to a folder, and leave the script to load each scene and render from the required views. There is a recent thread discussing batch rendering which should cover most of the necessary ground.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,904

you could also just copy the position of the other cameras to your first one each frame along the timeline and render an image series