K-Pop Star - Male Character

I'm not really very good at creating male characters, and worse at Asian male characters. But I'd throw some serious money at a good K-Pop inspired male pop star type of creation. 

Think BTS:

The style would be that "pretty boy" look - highly fashionable, long and thin (but toned) limbs.

If any of you amazing male content creators would create something like that I'd be super happy! :)

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I'd like a korean male. There tends to be Japanese and Chinese males but I can't recall a Korean character yet.....

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I'd like a korean male. There tends to be Japanese and Chinese males but I can't recall a Korean character yet.....

For real! There are very few Asian males made, and I don't recall seeing a Korean male in the store. But I'd especially love a "pretty boy" type. :)

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,336

As popular as K-pop is and how insane the fandom is, I'm surprised Daz hasn't tapped into that demographic yet.

edited May 2018

As popular as K-pop is and how insane the fandom is, I'm surprised Daz hasn't tapped into that demographic yet.

Right?! It would be great to see more of that type of stuff here. I mean K-Pop is all about the fashion, the fun, the bright colors, etc - it's just pure eye candy, for the most part - I think it might be a good seller. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I remember when I visited Seoul it was a adventure. I didn't plan to stumble by just walking randomly by foot where there were all these students in their very classy school uniforms doing their best Beetlemania style cheers for the pop concert they watching. It was very cool.

• Alley RatAlley Rat Posts: 390

There's a pretty nice one at 'Rosity. I don't think I can link him here due to the TOS, but he's there.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087

I have a few that will be upcoming-probably in the next month or so. One inspired by K-Rock, and another by an American band member. Not saying names of the real people though, because I don't want them compared to the musicians. ;) 

edited May 2018

I have a few that will be upcoming-probably in the next month or so. One inspired by K-Rock, and another by an American band member. Not saying names of the real people though, because I don't want them compared to the musicians. ;) 

I'm so excited to see them! :D Thank you, DarwinsMishap! 

I hope they're skinny, long-limbed, East Asian pretty boys! heheh

Post edited by 3Diva on