Vintage Scuba Gear for Gen 8 Females

AmazonLover08AmazonLover08 Posts: 123
edited May 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi Designers:

[Vintage Scuba Gear for Gen 8 Females] Hope you are having a wonderful day.  I had a spare minute and wanted to propose the above.  The difference I would like to see would be to include a more flexible sea scooter in the package, along with a more cooperative spear gun and several poses similar to a rifle, the inclusion of the fins as both footware and hand held prop, and a number of mask variations, with the oval dive mask and the google typle dive mask.  A Vintage wetsuit that would allow the artist to "unzip" the jack and also to unclasp the bottom jack fasteners.  For the tanks please include the option of having a single or double tanks system and a reg that would be a double hose system.  Can't think of anything elso to add to this.  A global equipment set like this would say artists like myself from having to buy multiple sets and pull random pieces out.  This would say a lot of time and be pretty cool - OH YES and while we're mentioning tanks - please include the neat Jacques Cousteau diving gear which had the double hose reg and the oval shaped tank coverings.  Cheers and thanks for doing such an awesome job for us all, LOVE YA!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on