WW2 Soviet Female Sniper Outfit & Rifle Prop for G8F

DalapoismDalapoism Posts: 4
edited May 2018 in Product Suggestions

If possible, can you guys make a WW2 Soviet Female Sniper Uniform Outfit for G8F to use on WW2 related themes... here's some limited photo references to get a idea.

and for Rifle Props, a Three-Line Rifle mod. 1891/30 (commonly known in America as the Mosin-Nagant) with a PU 3.5x Scope...

Or a Self-Loading Rifle Tokareva mod. 1940 (SVT-40) which also can mount a PU 3.5x Scope

Post edited by Dalapoism on

Comments

• DalapoismDalapoism Posts: 4

Here's a few more reference photos...

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

For a rifle there is: " www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mosin-nagant-91-30/120656/ "

And if you have "Wear Them All" (search Daz3D), you can use other Cybertenko products, like: " www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mosin-nagant-91-30/120656/ " and " www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/red-army-regulator/121248/ "

Chances of anyone else making these for G8 are not that great.

• DalapoismDalapoism Posts: 4
    edited May 2018

For a rifle there is: " www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mosin-nagant-91-30/120656/ "

And if you have "Wear Them All" (search Daz3D), you can use other Cybertenko products, like: " www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mosin-nagant-91-30/120656/ " and " www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/red-army-regulator/121248/ "

Chances of anyone else making these for G8 are not that great.

I know it's a long shot, but it would not hurt to ask... I am fully aware of those M4 outfits, but i am looking for an outfit optimized for iray on G8 something in line like Luthbel's WW2 U.S. Uniform HD ''https://www.daz3d.com/world-war-ii-u-s-uniform-hd-for-genesis-8-male-s'', i would also like to see a WW2 German Heer uniform with a Karabiner 98 kruz rifle prop (i already own the WW2 Submachine Gun pack... MP 40, PPSh-41, 100 Shiki Kikan Tanju, M1928 Thompson, STEN Mk V)  to make Protagonist v Antagonist scenes, but like you said chances that anyone making them for G8 are not that great, reasons i made this suggestion post even though there's a possibility that outfit might not be made for G8.

Post edited by Dalapoism on