Problem importing G3M Clothes in Poser 2014/11

taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
edited May 2018 in Poser Discussion

Hi Guys! I have a problem importing G3M Clothes into Poser Pro 2014/11. I followed the procedure I attach (first export it as an obj file in the Geometry Folder from Poser Runtime and after export it as a cr2 file in the Characters Folder from the Poser Library). When I load and conform it, it seems to be correct, but when I try to move the Figure, the cloth stays in the same place and it gets distorted like I show in the pictures attached.

I have to say I don't have this problem when I export G2 Clothes in Poser. These ones are G3M clothes autofitted to a G2M Figure, thanks to the Autofit Plugin. In Daz Studio it's fitted correctly, the problem is in Poser when it's exported.

Could you help me guys?

Export Procedure.jpg
2765 x 1572 - 2M
01.png
861 x 520 - 113K
02.png
861 x 520 - 241K
Post edited by taiuri on

Comments

• taiuritaiuri Posts: 553

I hope you can help me guys. crying

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

I wish I could, but I stopped using poser when genesis 1 came out. There might be a few poser users left here, hope one can help you. Did you try asking for help at the poser forums at Renderocity?

• You should try it with the "Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE Utility" at renderosity.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You would be better using the Poser forum

You can move your thread over there by clicking on the gear Icoan in your first post, and selelcting edit from the drop down list. On the next page you will see a box saying Category on the left hand side, the drop down from that allows you to change forums (categories).

I wish I could, but I stopped using poser when genesis 1 came out. There might be a few poser users left here, hope one can help you. Did you try asking for help at the poser forums at Renderocity?

Thank you anyway. Yes, I did and they gave me some options, unfortunately none of them worked :(

Chohole said:

You would be better using the Poser forum

You can move your thread over there by clicking on the gear Icoan in your first post, and selelcting edit from the drop down list. On the next page you will see a box saying Category on the left hand side, the drop down from that allows you to change forums (categories).

I did, I hope here I can get some help.

You should try it with the "Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE Utility" at renderosity.

I tried but it didn't work :(

Any other idea guys?