Watches for G8F or at least G3F

If to search for clothes for characters, you will find a wide variety - more than you will ever need.

If to search for "watches"... well, the search at DAZ finds only round or square watches for G2M and G3M from esha, and the "luxury watches for G8M". Nothings for girls at all!

At Renderosity, the situation is not better: Just something for Victoria/Michael 4.

If anyone knows wherefrom to get ladies watches for G3F, G8F, use in DAZ Studio, please let me know!

It's against the rules of equal rights that male genesis 8 figures get luxury watches, while the ladies get nothing at all..... shame on you, DAZ ;-)

Comments

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

If to search for clothes for characters, you will find a wide variety - more than you will ever need.

If to search for "watches"... well, the search at DAZ finds only round or square watches for G2M and G3M from esha, and the "luxury watches for G8M". Nothings for girls at all!

At Renderosity, the situation is not better: Just something for Victoria/Michael 4.

If anyone knows wherefrom to get ladies watches for G3F, G8F, use in DAZ Studio, please let me know!

It's against the rules of equal rights that male genesis 8 figures get luxury watches, while the ladies get nothing at all..... shame on you, DAZ ;-)

Haha yeah, actually would be really cool if there was more ranges of watches and styles of watches for both male and female characters. 

• I was looking for an watch for my G2M/G3M characters just yesterday! Rolex, G-Shock ... all those fancy brand type watches would really be great to have! 

• Another vote for this, please?

:)

• lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001

iam with you on this one i want female watches too  all sizes  

the big ones are in so that would be really cool  i vote on it too 

• Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501

Yes! There's a serious watch shortage in 3D land.smiley

• IndigoTeaIndigoTea Posts: 74

A reasonable accessory - yes!