Hey, y'all. Been awhile...

Hey, everyone. Been awhile since I've been here and I'm missing ya. My computer bit the dust and I haven't had the extra cash for a fix, then life got in the way, etc. I'll be getting a new box soon and become active again. Hoping life is treating y'all well and you're still Bryce-ing. Any word on an updated Bryce or still at a standstill? Cheers! Art

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,506

Great to see you back Art. Bryce has no new bugs, which is the bright side of no updates.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited June 2018

Welcome back, Art. Ah, the purring of a new computer angel

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
  • Hi Art
    Yesterday I just thought of you. I was trying to make Bryce grass and I remembered a picture of you. Then I thought, Art wasn't a long time in this forum anymore and now your post. ;-) Welcome back.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,360
    edited June 2018

Welcome back Art, hope to see some of your work soon.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

Art, nice to see you back again here smiley

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,884

Hi Art, nice to hear from you again; hope to see something from you soon!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

Hi I am just saying hi.  Oh wait I have Bryce I think so I need to play with it. Or do I need to start my own thread?

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,884

Hi I am just saying hi.  Oh wait I have Bryce I think so I need to play with it. Or do I need to start my own thread?

Hi Miss Bad Wolf, Welcome to the forums. You can show your renders in the 'Show us your renders' thread(s). If you have something specific, a specific technique or subject, you can ofcourse also start your own thread. But most general renders are shown in the 'Show us your renders'.

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 509
    Thanks for the re-welcome, folks! Glad to hear there are no new bugs! That's always encouraging. Can't wait for that new computer smell. It's more refreshing than a new car smell...just wish they could figure a way to put the new computer smell in one of those car fresheners!! LOL