Sandals for G8M

The Genesis 8 ladies have tons of clothes and shoes, but the men... OK, meanwhile we have some types and styles of shoes, but I never saw sandals. So not only my G8M Romans, Greeks etc. have to go barefoot. sad

Dogz (Summer Footwear Collection for G2F, G3F and G8F) and Esha (Patchwork Shoes for G2F, G3F and G8F) made wonderfu ladies' sandals - maybe they (or other PAs) could make something for the men? Please...

Comments

• That's true. You could sometimes use some of the sandals for females for males, Patchwork f.e., as in pre-modern times there was not such a distinction between the gender styles. I also like DM Elantha Sandal as a minimal sandal. And there are some sandals from clothing sets, f.e. Spartan Warrior for G3, although they look generic and uninspired.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,419

Thank you, I didn't try DM's Elatha Sandals for G3F. They are great!

• KriltKrilt Posts: 0

Hi you guys for anyone wondering, the male figures do have more sandals now. It's mainly grouped with outfit styles, I will say it makes no sense why a rare footwear or a lot of footwears are not grouped seperately when theres a tab for shoes.

These sandals are the bomb! My number one fave for the "H&C Patient Gowns Set for Genesis 3 Male(s)". You mainly gotta look for various full attires to see beautys like these but

I'll do what I can until creators decide to put them more seperate for males to make the search easier.