New London Red Bus Freebie For DazStudio4.10

edited June 2018 in Product Suggestions

I've been attempting to render the new London red bus model downloaded from 3D Warehouse.

But the rendering is rendering as it then should do. So anyone out there can build an freebie

London red bus like the one for DazStudio4.10 pictured below in my attachment file. 

Would then be most ideal.

2018-06-05_16h56_05.jpg
800 x 947 - 84K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited June 2018

I think this is a duplicate of this post

Post edited by SimonJM on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited June 2018

Do the terms of the 3D Warehouse allow that? If so download it, zip it, & upload it here & I'll do it quckly and upload it here.

All you really need to do to clean it up though is in the

1) In the Scene tab (usually top righ in DAZ Studio) select your 3D Warehouse London Bus freebie

2) In the Surfaces tab (usually by default in DAZ Studio on the right) select the 3D Warehouse London Bus and you'll see a list of surfaces

a) For each surface

i) In the 'Content Library' tab in the folder path Libray -> Shader Presets -> iRay -> DAZ  Uber

1) there is a list of Material Presets 

a) for the current select surface on the bus double click !IRay Uber Base

i) The select one of the other iRay material presets must appropriate for the currently selected bus surface, eg, 'Car Paint - Cranberry'

and so on...

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Moved to product suggestions as it is a request for, not an offer of, a free bus.