Hideous Females

I feel like the males have been zombified to death., pun intended. Thev only one female that has been zombified doesn't quite come close to how hideous the males are made. It's kinda unfair.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041

because objectification of women is a thing angry

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602
    edited June 2018

Daz core only buys pretty mostly white girls. Monsters designed to be female tend to frequently be made attractive to to sell better.

Most truly horror style  monsters are male and tend to sell more than female true monster counterparts in the same style so female counterparts aren’t made.

the takeaway is people like to buy and render pretty girls and male hideous monsters.  Not surprised at all I guess.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499

But, needless to say, that doesn't apply to everyone. I know quite a few who would like to see a balance. Plus, there's a big number who ciomplain about skimpwear, if that's any indicator.

RawArt has made same-style chasracters fior both male and fsmale. I've bought both.

So, it's hard to believe people wouldn't buy a good female zombie.

No But the complainers aren’t really ponying up cash and buying in significant numbers to change the status quo. Unless those who want these products purchase them in large enough numbers to make it worth the pas time they don’t get made or at least not as often.

I agree it would be nice but what matters are sale numbers

Rawart has said that his male creatures are his better sellers. You can see that alone with the renders peoplele are making. 

There are a few zombie products in the store, can you use them for your unsexy female zombies? 

Yeah, that'sv basic economics...uh...well, it was more like "when the demand curve goes up, the supply curve goes down; when the supply curvae goes up, the demand curve goes down". In my years herwe on DAZ, a product that's not so pretty is rather rare, so if pretty is all there is, it's all we can buy in numbers. When was there ever lots of unpretty anyway?

I have quite a few of the male zombies, but how do you even make them look female?

The difference is that not pretty has been tried and doesn’t sell. It isn’t as though pas have avoided monster women entirely.

Have you considered vampire Lavinia and Lich Lucille. Both make great zombies and are really deeply discounted at present due to the sale.

You can apply the male zombie textures to females as well... they look just about the same. 

ARRRRRGH! How'd i miss that?

Where'd my wallet go?

• it might a little pricey, but you could try something like a Creature Creator morphs pack and use a male > female UV swap to apply a male character’s skin to the female creature. of course then you would be buying a hideous male just for his skin.

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321
    soc_stig said:

it might a little pricey, but you could try something like a Creature Creator morphs pack and use a male > female UV swap to apply a male character’s skin to the female creature. of course then you would be buying a hideous male just for his skin.

Why did my mind just flash on Hannibal Lecter? And Leatherface?

I do have the CC morphs and lots of hideous men. 3D hideous men, that is, who may soon be fighting over my newly bought Lich Lucllle -- the only hideous woman I have until another sale.

I Know o CC arer morphsk but are there even have textures to go with them?

I found this. I have and use Carrara.

;https://www.daz3d.com/freaky-skins

• There are zombie morphs on renderosity, if that place may be mentioned, which are pretty fugly, and could be combined well with the hd product abovementioned...  https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/zombie-morphs-for-genesis-3-female/122330/

Wishlisted. Varisety is good.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Yeah, that'sv basic economics...uh...well, it was more like "when the demand curve goes up, the supply curve goes down; when the supply curvae goes up, the demand curve goes down". In my years herwe on DAZ, a product that's not so pretty is rather rare, so if pretty is all there is, it's all we can buy in numbers. When was there ever lots of unpretty anyway?

I have quite a few of the male zombies, but how do you even make them look female?

Check out the hidden morphs.