• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

Wow,

Now I'm Feeling it.

May have to get V6..!!!!

S.K.

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

Oh wow. These days I've been trying to get less characters but I'm definitely getting this.

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

Does she actually require V6 or will she work with G2F? Specifically what UV set is she using?

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    wow she 's impressive !

Thank you!! :)

edited December 1969

Wow,

Now I'm Feeling it.

May have to get V6..!!!!

S.K.

Good!! Then my work here is done!!! :D

Actually...I have another one on the way... :)

edited December 1969

Oh wow. These days I've been trying to get less characters but I'm definitely getting this.

You need a few good characters for each model...so just look at it as rounding out your collection. :D

edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    Does she actually require V6 or will she work with G2F? Specifically what UV set is she using?

I'm pretty sure she requires V6. If you were asking me these questions about Poser, then I wouldn't have a problem answering. But since 3 weeks ago I couldn't even tell you where the cameras or lights were in Studio, I'm not completely sure how to answer this question. The UV set 'says' Victoria 6 at the top of the Surfaces tab and it was Victoria 6 I intended to work with.
    I basically gave myself a crash course in Studio and character creation in Studio to create the character and renders in Studio over the last few weeks...

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

Gorgeous, can't wait!

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Sisca said:

I'm pretty sure she requires V6. If you were asking me these questions about Poser, then I wouldn't have a problem answering. But since 3 weeks ago I couldn't even tell you where the cameras or lights were in Studio, I'm not completely sure how to answer this question. The UV set 'says' Victoria 6 at the top of the Surfaces tab and it was Victoria 6 I intended to work with.
    I basically gave myself a crash course in Studio and character creation in Studio to create the character and renders in Studio over the last few weeks...

If your character is using V6 UVs and/or using the V6 shape for G2F, then V6 is required.

edited December 1969

alken said:
    Gorgeous, can't wait!

Thanks!! :)

edited July 2013

Vaskania said:
    Sisca said:

If your character is using V6 UVs and/or using the V6 shape for G2F, then V6 is required.

Well, that would be it, then. :) Yes, she needs to have V6.

Post edited by gypsyangel on
    edited December 1969

Another render...

She doesn't really have very many clothes...yet. :)

angelic-3.jpg
    1435 x 1500 - 536K
  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Very nice :) Looks like a must buy for me.

... But since 3 weeks ago I couldn't even tell you where the cameras or lights were in Studio, I'm not completely sure how to answer this question. The UV set 'says' Victoria 6 at the top of the Surfaces tab and it was Victoria 6 I intended to work with.

For what it's worth, that is pretty impressive. I doubt that I could be in this state in Poser in that short of a time frame. Appreciate the effort you put into this :)
  • Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited December 1969

WoW!! She is wonderful! Beautiful work! :)

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Wow she is certainly beautiful! Its wonderful to see your talent extend to Genesis - I am looking forward eagerly to what you may have planned for M5 or the hopefully upcoming Genesis 2 male - your characters are all fantastic and so well made - Looking forward to Adrianna, thanks so much for designing her :) -Cathy

• VanguardVanguard Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

Oh boy. She looks beautiful!

edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    Very nice :) Looks like a must buy for me.

... But since 3 weeks ago I couldn't even tell you where the cameras or lights were in Studio, I'm not completely sure how to answer this question. The UV set 'says' Victoria 6 at the top of the Surfaces tab and it was Victoria 6 I intended to work with.

For what it's worth, that is pretty impressive. I doubt that I could be in this state in Poser in that short of a time frame. Appreciate the effort you put into this :)

Oh, thanks...every once in a while I think challenge is good. Besides, if I'm gonna keep up, I need to learn everything I can about my craft. I'll still work with V4 and M4, but I'm not gonna rule out the G2 models...I didn't work with the G1, but that's because I couldn't stabilize Studio on my system. It was crashing every few minutes. Now it just crashes a few times a day. :)

edited December 1969

WoW!! She is wonderful! Beautiful work! :)

Thank you, very much!!

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Impressive girl, she looks beautiful!

edited December 1969

Cathy_Mod said:
    Wow she is certainly beautiful! Its wonderful to see your talent extend to Genesis - I am looking forward eagerly to what you may have planned for M5 or the hopefully upcoming Genesis 2 male - your characters are all fantastic and so well made - Looking forward to Adrianna, thanks so much for designing her :) -Cathy

Thank you!! That was very sweet...it's comments like yours that makes all the frustration worthwhile. And there was a LOT of it with this character and learning what I needed to do for Studio. I've got the Poser workflow down to almost where I can do it without thinking about it---but this I had to be present 110% of the time. So it was interesting...
    I'm excited about the upcoming things I have for the Genesis 1 Male models. :) M5 will be the first one I roll out---and he's already looking too hawt to handle and I have a Freak 5 on the drawing board... So fun stuff with the new generation of Gypsy Boys... :D

edited December 1969

Vanguard said:
    Oh boy. She looks beautiful!

Thank you, SO much!! :D

edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Impressive girl, she looks beautiful!

Thanks!! :D

Here's another render of her...in Basic Black...

basicblack-pst.jpg
    1049 x 1500 - 272K
  • RiffulRifful Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

What a lovely model. Does she have a SSS texture in DS?

edited December 1969

cjdean said:
    What a lovely model. Does she have a SSS texture in DS?

Oh, I didn't see this...yes. in addition to her regular skin maps, she has SSS maps that are utilized in her default textures...

She's passed testing and is waiting for store installers now. :)

adrianna-pst001.jpg
    1010 x 1450 - 434K
  • templarlovertemplarlover Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Now I will have to buy V6. Your characters are must-haves! Adrianna is quite lovely.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

She's teh hottage :) Will definitely get her :cheese:

• Virtual-FoxVirtual-Fox Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

amazing character ... she looks so impressive :)

edited December 1969

Now I will have to buy V6. Your characters are must-haves! Adrianna is quite lovely.

Oh, thank you!! :D That's very sweet of you to say...

edited December 1969

She's teh hottage :) Will definitely get her :cheese:

I think you'll like her---she's a lot of fun... :)