Asymmetrical dials

People aren't perfect... sorry to break the news if you haven't caught on yet.

So i'm getting all these pretty ladies but their perfection lacks realism, people tend to have little asymmetrical details wich are often overlooked. One ear is a little bigger then the other, one eye hangs a little lower then the other, nose is slightly pointing towards the left etc.

A small package of dials focusing around the face providing small details to unbalance the overall look would be a great asset.

I did notice Tara 2 for Victoria 8 does have a single dial to add her unique features onto a model, something like that but a little more refined would be just what i need/want.

Comments

• There are morph sets with assymmetric options, or you could use https://www.daz3d.com/x-morphs to make your own.

• KNDKND Posts: 65

I guess x-morphs seems a bit x-treme for my taste, but yeah that's kind of what i'm looking for, face only, a bit more concise and i kinda have to contain myself in keeping things subtle.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

I have a freebie, see my link that provides a few.

nicstt said:

I have a freebie, see my link that provides a few.

Excellent!!! Now i can create my dream girl wich is a female version of the Hunchback from Notredame. You read my mind buddy, much appreciated.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited July 2018

Welcome, hope they prove useful. And yes they are deliberately set to give too much; useful for characitures or just useing less off.

I'll upload the couple I've added (hopefully over the weekend); I've changed the brow ones - as was never happy with them.

Post edited by nicstt on

They are perfect, the only thing i tought that would be useful is some kind of randomizer for easy application. Cheers bro, yur a saint.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    KND said:

They are perfect, the only thing i tought that would be useful is some kind of randomizer for easy application. Cheers bro, yur a saint.

Works on any morphs you have installed, on any part of the body or face and at what strength you want

https://www.daz3d.com/simtenero-randomizer

Very cool, i've added this to my tabs for future purchase, excellent suggestion friendo!