Looking for ZBrush Tutorials

Phantom StudiosPhantom Studios Posts: 203
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hello!

I've found some but very few tutorials on You-Tube for ZBrush basics.

Does anyone know if or could point me to some good tutorials to putting clothing on a character I designed in Poser Pro 2014? Thanks in advanced!

BTW, I do have Marvelous Designer 2 but my laptop is really old and unfortunately it runs slow on my laptop. ZBrush seems to run much better so I am trying to create clothing with that instead. Until I can afford a newer laptop I am stuck! Any tutorials for ZBrush would be great! Especially for clothing a Poser Model.

Thanks!

Matt

P.S.
Wasn't sure where to put this question thought this area was appropriate. If not, apologies in advance!

Comments

• GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

To be honest theres not really any tutorials on making poser clothes with zbrush. Since you have 2014 you should use the GoZ feature. Open poser and load V4 then send her to zbrush via GoZ. Make youre clothing there and then when having the clothes selected in zbrush you click the goz button. poser opens and will ask you if you want to import it as a prop. Name it and click ok. Now you can go into the fitting room and do the rest.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

There's a bunch of beginner and advanced user video tutorials at the ZClassroom at the Pixologic website.