Who knew mulsknr58

DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
edited July 2013 in Carrara Discussion

I put an announcement in the Commons, but Toby (mulsknr58) was a Carrara artist and probably some of you knew and corresponded with him. Yesterday I got the sad news from his partner, Leanne (merlea) that he passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. Toby was a nice guy, I am saddened by this news. Today she asked me to tell people here. This is the best way I know to do that.

:down:

Dana

Toby_-_muleskinner_at_ArtZone_2.jpg
532 x 550 - 54K
Post edited by DanaTA on

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

The user name doesn't ring a bell, sad to say. Did he tend to lurk, rather than post? Either way, my sincere condolences to his family, friends and whoever else whose lives he touched!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
    edited December 1969

He was quite active in ArtZone when that was up. I thought maybe he was active here, too, especially after ArtZone was closed.

Dana

edited December 1969

Maybe he went by a different name here. Do you know if he had an on-line gallery? It would be great if there was a way to see his artistic legacy!

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Thank you for posting the link. I think I've seen a couple of the fractal images, but not his character renders.

edited December 1969

Thank you for posting the link. I think I've seen a couple of the fractal images, but not his character renders.

You're welcome. It's odd, I never put him in my friends at Renderosity, but I visited his gallery and corresponded with him.

Dana

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Agreed, thank you. Very nice post.
    How devastating that must be for Leanne.
    Our thoughts and prayers go with you both, Toby and Leanne.

Daniel & Rose