Art of the Promo

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,441

A nive cinematic render for Kindred Arts Abandoned FX set suggesting one of the many possibilities of how to turn average props sets into post apocalyptic goodness. A nod to one of the all time great video games that is suppose to become a TV series soon. Awesome.

And the streets emptied as the shootout time approached. Eventually, the bullets would fly. Nice old West Town promos today by Charles.

• A nive cinematic render for Kindred Arts Abandoned FX set suggesting one of the many possibilities of how to turn average props sets into post apocalyptic goodness. A nod to one of the all time great video games that is suppose to become a TV series soon. Awesome.

Reminded me of an early scene in the movie '12 Monkeys' where Bruce Willis's character goes to the surface to see if it is livable.

Classic Sherman circa WW2 by DarkEdge. Some gritty realism rumbling forward.

Lindays Stone Pool takea dip

• Sometimes its all in the details,  case in point, functional promo for  Modern book props by censored

• Mechasar's Norbert and Gladys,  everybody's got a dream

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

FirstBastion,

Epic!

But then maybe the horde of crawling creepies just wanted to borrow a toothbrush, right?  frown

Cheers!

FirstBastion said:

Mechasar's Norbert and Gladys,  everybody's got a dream

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,784
    edited October 2022

This is a simple image, but I thought it a really original idea.

Product: dForce Moira Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females (on sale for $1.99 today!)

Post edited by chris-2599934 on

There is trouble brewing in the Disreputable lair by Ansiko  

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

I like the Norbert and Gladys one and the disreputable lair. The other with the shoe is a nice idea but I'm not really into everyday renders.

I like the one in the Torian promos with the Elf sitting with the sword and surrounded by lights https://www.daz3d.com/torian-81

edited October 2022

Technically not a straight promo image like most of the ones showcased here,  but this background from today's new release store page is showing off some Scottish Highland's Goodness.

Highland Mega Terrain sprawling cinematic vista

Post edited by FirstBastion on

Ansiko RetroFutur Car promo looks like a cinematic still from a movie.

Marshian's New Black Hole Prop set and HDRIs are spectacularly epic and visually stunning with cinematic scope.

FirstBastion said:

Ansiko RetroFutur Car promo looks like a cinematic still from a movie.

Wow! That is an amazing image.

• The street of the medieval village were emptied, as the townfolk fled from the distant enemy approaching on the horizon. Stonemason mastery as always. Love those fieldstone walks

FirstBastion said:

The street of the medieval village were emptied, as the townfolk fled from the distant enemy approaching on the horizon. Stonemason mastery as always. Love those fieldstone walks

Amazing set....

• Sometimes you just gotta stop and appreciate the plumbing. Its all in the details.  Accurate details.  Rascal3D Apartment Laundry room.

Joe Quick's Teddy Bear.  Story scenes always give characters a sense of vitality.

edited January 2023

Adeilsonic's Dawn Warrior has some incredibly fine leather detailing on this new Freja outfit.  Worth having a look at the closeup promo showing off the leather work.

• Protozon's new  accordion,  and poses to go with it.  Old world charm and melody.

• I don't know why but this one really got me :D I love it.

edited March 2023

From here to there.  A path to somewhere  by Predatron. Storytelling in promos always connects.

This dual character tour du force by Mousso&Justspitey, almost generates the desire to start working with G9. Almost.  Nabi and Minjun HD

Two for two today

Code66, Lyddril and Kindred Arts,  April starts with a bit of fun.

Ansiko's Retrofutur Tram

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

FirstBastion said:

Two for two today

Code66, Lyddril and Kindred Arts,  April starts with a bit of fun.

I had them in my cart but fell asleep before I could check out... Woke up and they were gone :(  April Fools to me!  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• RafaelRafael Posts: 126
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Rafael on

Reach for the stars

Big cinematic scene by Predatorn on the City Waterways,  straight from a good ole fashion TV police show car chase. Thems were the days!