looking for people to try out aniBlocks

assmonkeyassmonkey Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I'm making AniBlocks that can be used for Genesis, and I want feedback on them before trying to see if they can even go up in the store

I think they look good, I've been working myself insane trying to get the feet to look right. But I still want some people to try them out and tell me what they think of them

I'm working on just some a verity of different walks styles that come from BVH files

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'll Happily test them for you. You do know GoFigure put out a Genesis Feet offset that fixes the feet issue when added as a sub track.

• assmonkeyassmonkey Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It wasn't a feet issue

it's...you know how you walk, you toes bend, yeah, I had to fix that, so it looked like the feet collide with the floor. Looking like the body applies pressure to your feet as you walk

So...if the...GoFigure foot thing does that for me...I didn't know about it, I've been doing it frame by frame to get them right

edited December 1969

I was thinking you meant the V4 M4 AniBlock thing, they cause the Genesis feet to point up into the air.

edited December 1969

Oh, no, I converted BVH motions to fit on the Genesis skeleton, so I could use them for games and animation. Sort of figured maybe I could sell the AniBlocks for a bit of money

edited December 1969

I'dd still be happy to run them through AniMate2 for you. Is my new fav toy, that and the timeline tools KeyMate and GraphMate. I'm gearing up for a big Animation project.

edited December 1969

I'll PM you a link...I'm trying to fix them...the feet hate me (they like to twitch, they bother me...but I maybe it's not noticeable)