"Are you getting any ideas?" (maybe some boning involved)

2»

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

I still have Transport Tycoon Deluxe running on Windows 10 from 1995! lol .. cool

• Retro LadRetro Lad Posts: 471

Hmmm .. trying to remember if I even had a computer in 1995. Lol

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited July 2018

th3Digit

Thanks, but I downloaded the program and it won't load up but just gives an error message.

I have it loaded up now, but what kind of files are these ... how do I run the software?

do you have Java runtime?

it runs for me as I do, I have many Java apps, my old Nokia N97 even ran them

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

like Quicktime and  flash ( Adobe not Garcia) many people don't have it as can be a security risk if enabled in the browser

I have all 3 but don't allow things to use them on my browsers

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

one of their presets

yeas you can fold your own too

I folded a mess

(real origami I can do)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openctm/?source=typ_redirect

grab OpenCTM viewer to convert to obj etc

th3Digit ,

I disabled Java for some reason, a long time ago. It was creating some trouble but I can't remember exactly what the trouble was. I have Adobe Flash disabled too, because of annoying video pop-ups.

I have a book titled  "The Encyclopedia of Origami" in a box somewhere, which has folding instructions. Maybe I will brave enabling Java just this once to see if I like the Origami program.

Thanks for the info.

I had an awesome extensive Origami book I took to school and someone stole (am 56 so that was a while ago)

These days there must be half a dozen good Origami websites with libraries of folding instructions for various things. I haven't checked yet.