Millennium Animals Updates?

Anim8dtoonAnim8dtoon Posts: 61
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've got the Mil Horse, Cat and Dog bundles and couldn't help but notice that they have not been updated for a long time. Are new versions of these animals currently in the works at all? I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Anim8dtoon

Comments

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I would too.

• Ariella CandelariaAriella Candelaria Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

Hear hear! I would Buy too!

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

There were once rumors of a Genesis Quadruped, but other than half remembered fragments of posts locked away in the old forums, I couldn't say anything definite.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,423
    edited December 1969

I think that was mostly wishful thinking, rather than anything DAZ was said to be working on.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

I think that was mostly wishful thinking, rather than anything DAZ was said to be working on.

True. I seem to recall DAZ_Rand or DAZ_Kevin talking about it when Genesis came out, but that doesn't mean DAZ is actually working on it

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

There were once rumors of a Genesis Quadruped, but other than half remembered fragments of posts locked away in the old forums, I couldn't say anything definite.

Yeah, we were mostly waxing wishful about it -- Genimal, Genesis Animal. And doing "it could do this and that and oh that too". ;)

However! It would still be a spiffy idea!

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Dan Farr personally promised me that The Millennium Cow would be released before anything else in the animal line got an update.

So what if I dreamed it??

It's still a promise and I'm holding him to it.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited June 2012

I look at DAZ's attitude towards non-human figures as I do in the same agenda pattern as towards children; after the golden boon of Gen 3 they pretty much stopped caring about covering every little aspect and refocused their business on realistic fantasy and sci-fi genres, hence why Gen 4 is the way it is (no David, no Teens, too much skankware, etc.)

Case in point, don't hold your breath for it.

Post edited by RCDeschene on