genesis how???

hello guys!!!   I use less carrara, right now, but always with pleasure!...   I didn't follow precisely  the "genesis" story, but, actually, with the 8.5 pro, what are exactly the genesis" grade" usable without problems?  ??

Comments

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,040

You can get some plugin around the net to have Genesis3/8 work on Carrara. Genesis1/2 works natively, along with all their wearables and geografts.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Minor correction.  Although Genesis 1 & 2 load natively and the clothing for them loads and conforms natively, the geografts do not.  For example, the Genesis 2 male minotaur will load and its morph can be adjusted, but the geograft tail and legs need to use a work around.  I think people make the initial geograft invisibl by unchking visibility, load a second of thesame figure (say the tail), and then conform the second to the invisible figure, not the minotaur.  I may be off a little on the specifics because I haven't used thos much. For standard human figures, Genesis 1&2 load and conform natively.

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,040
    Diomede said:

Minor correction.  Although Genesis 1 & 2 load natively and the clothing for them loads and conforms natively, the geografts do not.  For example, the Genesis 2 male minotaur will load and its morph can be adjusted, but the geograft tail and legs need to use a work around.  I think people make the initial geograft invisibl by unchking visibility, load a second of thesame figure (say the tail), and then conform the second to the invisible figure, not the minotaur.  I may be off a little on the specifics because I haven't used thos much. For standard human figures, Genesis 1&2 load and conform natively.

I use all my GeoGraft for Genesis1 in Carrara without any problem or workaround! surprise
    I simply load them in the scene and then I "assign" the GeoGraft to the figure. After about 20 secs everythong fits correctly, all my morphs works perfectly and the figure's Graft bends and moves without any issue.