Age of Sail

I'd love to see more Age of Sail vehicles- ie, more than just Licorne, Victory, etc.  Frigates, Indiamen, Galleons, etc.  And, if possible, with morphable sails and running rigging, so that the sails can be acccurately posed and trimmed.

Comments

• nice  you beet me of  posting  same  nearly idea  with   extra idea of  age of  ships torn ,shredded upon  rocks  , like if torn to bits  on rock   or what  would looked like if  was in  battle or  large beasts of the see   after effects  of the  ripped apart and or  if  blown  up and  bits hear and there  ,and or   half ships or boats   washed upon the land  or  even idea of fixing up   boat or ship  that had bits broken or a hole in it 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited July 2018

Would love to see this as well. Makes me wonder how well the older models did in sales since we haven't seen to many new items.

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Yes please! I have a couple of pretty nice models, but none of them has morphs of any kind, unfortunately:( I've managed to make some simple wind morphs using deformers, but I'm surprised that someone can make nice models like this:

and not add atleast a handful of basic morphs for the sailsfrown, rant over=)

• I love the ships but my guess is just from looking at the gallery you have to make dog sweaters and bikinis unless you want to starve to death in this world.