EmmaAndJordi Eyes

I think EmmaAndJordi makes the best eyes of all DAZ3D. Please make a product with just eye shaders.
Hopefully they will see this :)

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

got any images? I don't usually purchase their characters because the promos make them look dull, flat and lifeless, but would change my tune if I saw new images that showed them off better, especiailly the eyes.

• IllidanstormIllidanstorm Posts: 655

Here a quick render of one of their eyes. I think what makes them special is the limbal ring around the iris and the iris also looks more realistic than from other vendors.

iris.jpg
    700 x 700 - 269K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited July 2018

Here a quick render of one of their eyes. I think what makes them special is the limbal ring around the iris and the iris also looks more realistic than from other vendors.

Thanks for posting the image. I have to disagree though on the quality. Personally I have never been a big fan of a larger limbal ring and the iris in the image looks very unrealistic IMO. I do appreciate you posting though, was hoping for a better solution than what I use now.

This is my goto eye setup at the moment. It's a slightly modified G8 Rumor from Silver at the other store with some Altern8 settings.

eyetest.jpg
    839 x 870 - 878K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Victor_BVictor_B Posts: 391

Then you will like these eyes too ;)
    Olivia HD for Genesis 8 Female
    MDD Oomi For G8F

I want Eyes Shaders product for Iray from mousso, Mihrelle, Maddelirium, Godin, Fred Winkler or Sabby. Check their characters:

mousso's Catalog
    Mihrelle's Catalog
    Maddelirium's Catalog
    Godin's Catalog
    Fred Winkler Art's Catalog

The most realistic eyes I've ever seen on the Market is MDD Alexis for V4.2 This is very realistic character at all, but it's only for Poser and V4 :(

alexis-for-v42.jpg
    556 x 650 - 61K
  • ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,136

I was going to recommend Project EYEray - Next Gen and Merchant Resource for Genesis 8. It gives great results.