A matter for PW Productions: Cave island's future

I bought this product and it's amazing. Seeing how the small landing,the cliff, the cave and thez tunnels are "cut" un the back and considering that you released Airport Island as a modular set, will you do the same with this here product? It would be great and I sure would buy.

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698
    edited August 2018

I'm not sure he's on the forums, but I will direct him to your message :)

Post edited by Sylvan on
  • That's very kind of you, Estroyer, thanks a lot! :) I have a project which would involve a bunch of "robinson cruso'ed" youngsters lost on an island. They'd make their homethere but would have to explore quite a large territory... and use it to evade mordern-day pirates. The tunnels and cave can come handy scenario wise... they'll still need to find some places where they can harvest resources and build a safe haven.

I love that tiny beach at the front :)

• yes im thinking of expanding the cave ate the tunnels later on !! mr second technician!

• That's great news, Perry! I will look forward to it!  :D

• That's very kind of you, Estroyer, thanks a lot! :) I have a project which would involve a bunch of "robinson cruso'ed" youngsters lost on an island. They'd make their homethere but would have to explore quite a large territory... and use it to evade mordern-day pirates. The tunnels and cave can come handy scenario wise... they'll still need to find some places where they can harvest resources and build a safe haven.

I love that tiny beach at the front :)

Oh, absolutely keep us posted as to when this project completes so we can flock to see it.  :D

• I will, Nomad :) I am not the most skilled DS user but I'll do my best. For now, just like my characters, I am at the "gathering resources" stage... products, ideas... I need also to rake enough dough to purchase a better video board. My 970 has 4G's of vram and just loading the Cave Island decor takes about 34xx out of it. I definitely need to crank things up at least to 8G's if I want to comfortably add my little crew.