ATTN: Zeddicuss Poses and mORE poses...

Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758
edited August 2018 in Product Suggestions

You beat me to the punch with this one. I was going to suggest again that we need more standing around poses. Not doing anything but standing around....

https://www.daz3d.com/z-utility-series-simply-standing--poses-and-partials-for-genesis-3-and-8

So far, you are killing it with the Partials and Mirrors....and the mix-n-match-ability....

How about......

Taking A Punch Poses.

It's not the ones where the person is doubled over and flying through the air, but standing up, stunned. Staggering and also that the punch just landed so the head is turned away from the blow.

Mostly, I would expend the legs to sag a bit but mostly the arms to draped also- poses where the person is collapsing- like they have been knocked out and are slumping down to the floor/canvass.

If you want to expand the set to puncher and ..punchee, that would be cool, but I want to avoid BOXING poses and there are a few of those, although UFC, Mixed Martial Arts style is still a thing...

------------------

If you happen to read this and still be here, Jiu jitsu poses and grappling of all sorts would be cool, 

Even classic WWE/WWF style wrestling - with all the finishers.....

Small package, Boston Crab, Sharp Shooter/scorpion Deathlock, Lion Tamer, Choke Slams, Power Bombs, flying elbows, Sleeper Holds, STF (I know, I'm pushing it with that one) Suplex, Cradles, Arm bars etc....

Capture_Punch One.PNG
446 x 587 - 585K
Capture_Punch02.PNG
459 x 598 - 626K
Post edited by Griffin Avid on

Comments

• ZeddicussZeddicuss Posts: 167

Hi there Griffin,

Firstly thanks for all the kind messages, I really appreciate it. It's interesting that you bring this up as I am working on something similar to this already. I also have a cool plan to make it really special by adding a unique twist which will hopefully come off well...we will have to see :)

Have a good week.

Ava

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

I am Soooooo looking forward to this/these....

Please keep that multi-figure support going.

• Those partial and utility poses are the bomb (okay, I just dated myself).  You have become the go-to for me when it comes to poses now.  Thanks for all of the effort. :)

• BamboozlerBamboozler Posts: 249

Piling on--I love the partial poses and mirrors. They really save time and add versatility.

• ZeddicussZeddicuss Posts: 167

Thanks everyone, I really apprecaite it :) :)

edited September 2018

@Zeddicuss

So I see you've very busy recently and to great effect....So is this what you meant or do you have more goodies coming down the pipe.?

Capture_Zed Recents.PNG
    1123 x 461 - 894K
    Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • Got all of them! Thanks, I really apreciate that they work for both G3 and G8 - would love to see this as a standard.

•  @Zeddicuss

So I see you've very busy recently and to great effect....So is this what you meant or do you have more goodies coming down the pipe.?

Hey :)

Yeah been very busy indeed! And you are right, more goodies to come ;)

• Got all of them! Thanks, I really apreciate that they work for both G3 and G8 - would love to see this as a standard.

Cool, hope you great some great artwork with them! :) 

edited September 2018

Are you one person or a team? I mean, this you too?

You can BOTH 3D objects AND POSES?!

You also have a few environments for sale....I have Clock and Meditation sets.....

Can we get some teasers and some 'Coming Soon' threads?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Yes, we are a team :)

Me and my new husband ( we got married a couple of weeks ago hehe) are both Zeddicuss. 

Coming Soon threads is quite an interesting idea, we should give that some thought, thank you ^_^ 

• miha_vmiha_v Posts: 0

Hi Zeddicuss! I`ve bought this pack https://www.daz3d.com/z-variety-action-pose-collection-for-genesis-3-and-8 and I love their facial expressions in the promo images but sadly they are not included with the poses. Are these expressions available for sale anywhere? Thank you! 

• miha_vmiha_v Posts: 0

It does help, thank you! You`ve done an awesome job with the expressions!

• Wish you could do a few bundles with male poses only, imo even take some products like fleet ops or solaris and tackle some poses for them. Also i feel that there is a lack of poses for sci fi in general or even fantasy with getting off bed , going to bed, sleep poses, etc. As i know for sure that male poses may not sell as good as female some people need male poses to match the same everyday doings as a woman would do. Also, eating, drinking, washing, exercising and much more...