selectable part of rigged object

createocreateo Posts: 15
edited August 2018 in Carrara Discussion

hello, in one of his tutorials with the ERC plugin for Carrara, Fenric pilot the animation of a hand.
The hand is rigged and the bones are invisible.
By clicking parts of the hand corresponding to the bones, the bones are selected and the parts move accordingly.
I do not know how to make the parts of the hand clickable when it's a single object. This interests me a lot and I will do a youtube tutorial when I have the solution.

Thank you in advance.

links Fenric tutorial : https://sharecg.com/v/45463/related/3/PDF-Tutorial/Carrara-ERC-example-%2B-description-hand-control

Post edited by createo on

Comments

• Does not compute.
    Screenshot_2018-08-06-16-02-50_1533586099887.png
    713 x 477 - 68K
  • createocreateo Posts: 15

ok, sorry :-(

ok, sorry :-(

but my question remains the same ;-)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

I think EldritchCellar is referring to you making a video tutorial if it uses the information in the nonredistributable tute on ShareCG, if it is a general tutorial on just using the ERC plugin form your own experimentation it should be fine, I have not looked at tute so cannot answer the question.

• Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on
  • th3Digit said:

I think EldritchCellar is referring to you making a video tutorial if it uses the information in the nonredistributable tute on ShareCG, if it is a general tutorial on just using the ERC plugin form your own experimentation it should be fine, I have not looked at tute so cannot answer the question.

Nope. OP had attached the 2 files from ShareCG. OP has since removed attachments upon seeing my post. Innocent mistake...

Hello,
    I do not know the nuances of the English language, so I made a short video on youtube to illustrate my question : https://youtu.be/jt9cprSk6Vk ( bug video end ... sorry )
    Finally, my question is not about the ERC plugin but the hand and the skeleton.
    After I search also full of concrete examples with ERC because the variables and sections of the plugin are not really explained ...
    thank you in advance

• Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on