way of the samurai for victoria 4

nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,139
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I recently downloaded a free samurai armor set for v4, then accidently deleted it. Now I can't find a link to it anywhere. Has anyone seen this set?

promo_image.jpg
690 x 250 - 49K

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

I recently downloaded a free samurai armor set for v4, then accidently deleted it. Now I can't find a link to it anywhere. Has anyone seen this set?

nightwolf,
    I have the set and it is made by Gestah. I downloaded it on 8/6/13. His copyright does not allow distribution so my suggestion is that you contact him directly on Rendo and see if he will put it back up. Here is his link to his current freebie

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=71987
    you can PM him/her from there.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075
    edited December 1969

Moved to Product Suggestions as it's a search for, not an offer of, a freebie.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,596
    edited December 1969

Looks like it would be useful.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Could it possibly still be in your recycle bin?

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,139
    edited August 2013

Actually, I was able to locate a copy. Turns out it's missing most of the obj files, so more than half the items won't load. I've PM'ed the artist about it still waiting to hear from him.

>Dollygirl: Does your copy have all of the obj files?

Post edited by nightwolf1982 on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Actually, I was able to locate a copy. Turns out it's missing most of the obj files, so more than half the items won't load. I've PM'ed the artist about it still waiting to hear from him.

>Dollygirl: Does your copy have all of the obj files?

No it does not. Could be why he pulled it off Rendo.

edited December 1969

That's my thought. Still waiting to hear from him.

edited December 1969

well, just heard from Gestah, seems we were right. He pulled his samurai set when he realized the obj's were missing. He plans to sell the set now, since the filesize is too large for the free area at rendo.

• ThalekThalek Posts: 318
    edited December 1969

He could have broken it up into smaller sets, if he wanted to.

Here's hoping that it becomes available for sale reasonably soon, as I, too, would like to use it, and can't without the object files.

edited December 1969

Well, I just received a message from him with a link to the rest of the set, so you might try PMing Gestah on renderosity.