Skin Builder for Genesis 3

Hi folks,

do you know if Skin Builder 3 for Genesis 3 Female(s) is able to work with the genesis 3 male?

I know is a silly question, but I didn't find any other skin manager which can work with G3M and 3Delight.

Do you have a suggestion for a good skin editor?

Thanks for you time.

Ennio Bolondi

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

Skind Builder 3 is for G3F, and the various overlays included were made to create a skin for a female character using G3F UVs.

If you have this you can use a G3F skin on G3M, so you could use a skin you created in SB3 on G3M with it but it will have female nipples, for example, and you won't have any textures for the male genitals.

If what you want is to add overlays on an existing G3M skin it won't work as is. If you have the UV Swap product I suppose you could use Map Transfer to convert that G3M skin to G3F UVs and use SB3 on the converted skin.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

As Leana said, you can probably get it working for GM3, but not for any commercial purpose, only personal since it is only licensed for GF3

• enniobolondienniobolondi Posts: 34
    edited August 2018

Thanks guys for the replies!

I think that I'm gonna following the Leana's suggestion.

@FSMCDesign is there a license for the "Skin Builder for Genesis 3 Female"? Where can I find it?

Do you know how to get a license for G3M?

Post edited by enniobolondi on