i use to have pantshop pro to play back bryce

rigomrtsfxrigomrtsfx Posts: 94
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

hi
use to play back animations files in a movie useing bmp files
i lost it or missed placed it long ago is there any player that can make the files to play back into a movie file
that is small and free

i made a mov and avi they don't look that good really blocks looking
thank you for your time

Comments

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

If you have windows you should have one built in ...hope this helps

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited August 2013

Yes, Bullit is right...with the older version for Windows (Windows 7.0) you automatically have ‘Windows Live Movie Player’. It’s not bad, simple to use, but limited in what you can do with it.

There’s a free one called Squared 5, but have never used it, but it looks like it might suit your needs. It will be entirely at your own risk, however, if you to choose to download (that is, don’t blame me ;) afterwards).

The YTD YouTube Downloader also has a Converter in it (they’re asking for a price in the link, however, I got YTD some time back for free, and do conversions quite easily, but don’t quite know if the Download in the link gives you the free version that I have). Anytime I launch my free version, it always pop’s up an ‘Upgrade Now’, but I never click it, as I really don’t need it. I had problems with the avi format in watching them on my TV through a DVD player (the codec just wasn't being recognised), but converting them in YTD solved it...now I can watch full concerts, or any YouTube vid...so great. Again, at your own risk.

Cheers
    Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on