Terrain Tools Updated & DCG Dropping Support For OSX 10.4 Bulids Of Plugins

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
edited August 2013 in Carrara Discussion

DCG updated the Terrain Tools plugin for Carrara recently so it has a Cutout shader.

DCG is also dropping support for OSX 10.4 builds of plugins for Carrara, since 8.5 requires OSX 10.6 or higher.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the update, Jay.
    DCG is my next target. All these plugins I just got are going to take a while to get to know - which is a blast! So I went back to DCG to drool some... and drool I did. The more I get used to buying, adding, and using these Carrara plugins, the more I find that they just make the whole Carrara experience a much more versatile ballgame. Inagoni has got my imagination going wild! And now I look and realize that I want the whole DCG collection... it's just which to get first! :)
    I think I'll start with a nice bundle. But the more I look at those, the more I just want to go for the gusto and get that Complete Setup bundle featuring his entire collection. Reason being, I really want 'this' and since I have 'this', I'd also like to grab 'that' and 'the other one'. None of the bundles have those three - but each bundle is huge in what they add. Still... I want them all! Argh!

The cool part is that no matter what I get or don't get, the variety of things to do and ways to make it happen are so vast in Carrara, you're never left without. I have Fenric's whole collection, save the new one in his Den - which I'll get, too.