Particular clothing needed. Happy to buy.

Tony_476049e0Tony_476049e0 Posts: 0
edited August 2018 in Product Suggestions

I am wanting to change my book cover and have recently acquired DAZ3d but find that what I need to do is beyond my ability. 

I working with Genesis 2 female and need an ISS outfit for her, which is loose Bermuda shorts and loosish T-shirt top. Both in roughly the same blue as the Twitter logo or maybe a little darker. She also needs white ankle socks and a chronograph.

i've serched the store and the only Bermuda shorts are patterned and tight, which is no good at all. The attached picture shows the type of shorts, but T-shirt should be short-sleeved. No logos or patterns and Twitter blue.

Can anyone help?

Email me if you wish [email protected]

Here's my character in situ, but would hardly be dressed like that!!!!

Post edited by Tony_476049e0 on

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited August 2018

I have several free clothes on my website. You may find something suitable there.  See link below my signature.

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • Thanks Wendy. I'll download a couple of those for my library - much better than the free items provided. Still not the right type of shorts though. They need to come to mid-thigh and fit loosely. Couldn't see any ankle socks in your files.

Best,

Tony

• Hmm, they show up in my wardrobe, but despite being for the Genesis 2 female, they say they are not for that model. Have I done something wrong, Wendy?

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

You could also try this set by Mephoria from the Freebie section: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3629511/#Comment_3629511 which works well, with or without dForce. And it is easy to re-colour/re-texture

As to fitting the G2 clothing to your character, did you rename the character from "Genesis 2 Female" to something else? That will cause Autofit to get grumpy.

BTW, I love Wendy's (Wimap's) clothing, much of which can also be made to work with dForce.

• No Dragonfly. Haven't renamed. Thanks for that link. Will take a look.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I don't understand what you mean by "they say they are not for that model."

If you have G2F selected and double click on the garment it should automatically fit to G2F. I just tried it on my PC and it works fine.