A few issues.

bashrag_7b41cbcd6dbashrag_7b41cbcd6d Posts: 71
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

1. For some reason my viewport is no longer reflecting my render settings. They are reflected in the render, but I can't tell what will be rendered by just looking at my viewport. Did I turn something off?

2. The 3d bridge for photoshop won't preview my scenes. I've tried messing with the scene resolution and it seems to have no effect. I can vie a render in Photoshop, but i can't preview which makes the bridge a bit pointless.

3. Daz can't find Zbrush. When I attempt to "send to Zbrush" It states "Unable to connect with Pixologic Zbrush, check the installation"

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,374
    edited December 1969

1. Click the viewport's option menu button, in the top corner, and enable Show Aspect frame

3. Did you have a demo or previous version of ZB installed in a different folder from the proper version you are now using? Someone with a demo version had this issue, I can't recall how or if it was fixed.

• bashrag_7b41cbcd6dbashrag_7b41cbcd6d Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the tip on the aspect for the viewport.

Yes I did have an older version of zbrush that I uninstalled a while ago. What I suspect is that there is some old registry setting that needs to be switched over. It probably just needs to know where the executable is.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,374
    edited December 1969

Yes, that was my reading of the problem the person with the demo was having - but whether the path is Pixologic's or DAZ's I don't know - if you had changed your ZBrush location before installing GoZ for DS that would suggest Pixologic, in which case you might ask their support system how and where to change the path. However, even if it is their stored path that's at fault I think it would be worth a bug report to DAZ in the hope that the installers can be made to cope with the problem in future.

• bashrag_7b41cbcd6dbashrag_7b41cbcd6d Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

well if I do a search for GOZ in the registry I get plenty of hits, but nothing with an executable path. Does anybody else have GOZ installed? Do you have an executable path if you do a search?