Carrara internal, luxus and......

SadotSadot Posts: 5
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Now that's exciting news!
    You know, I'm really impressed with how far Blender has come over the years. The hard fought dedication is just amazing!
    I have it installed (latest version) and have opened it twice, and am impressed with what I see. But Carrara is still my baby - as it has been giving me everything I need - especially in a render engine! But the more compatibility we get, be it plugins or what have you, with other methods of rendering, I'm all for it and will likely purchase the plugin, even though I may never use it.
    (but might... hard to say - I still find Carrara default photo-real render engine to be my favorite)

edited December 1969

Oh... and Thanks, Sadot, for sharing this most wonderful news and link!
    Ya know... I really can't wait 'till I finally reach that day when I can just spend a whole day or three playing in Blender and learning my way around its most impressive and inviting new interface. And when it comes to 'sculpt-mode' modeling, I would like to try Blenders capabilities with that before buying a different app. Why not, right?

• rk66rk66 Posts: 438
    edited December 1969
  • rk66rk66 Posts: 438
    edited November 2013

Hi,

Title added - "Rendering Carrara ( and Poser ) Scenes using Blender Cycles" by Casual

Updated - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/17967/

rk.

Post edited by rk66 on
    edited December 1969

rk66 said:
    Right... Cool, rk!
    Down in this post he offers the new files to download!
    Thanks for the update!